Re: Which plotter printer would you recommend for construction engineers who will be using Linux?

On 03/13/2015 04:49 PM, Andrew M.A. Cater wrote:
On Fri, Mar 13, 2015 at 11:35:34AM +0200, Rani Ahmed wrote:
Hello mailing list! Which plotter printer  would you recommend for
construction engineers who will be using Linux?

Such device is usually used to print big large huge maps. Of course the
plotter must be compatible with Linux.

And I am migrating a construction engineers office to Linux.

I know HP plotter models have good reputation, and they are abundant in
Beirut-Lebanon.

HP large printer of some kind? HP do support Linux fairly well

All the best,

AndyC

Another reason to buy the HP: if they are abundant, then inks should be
abundantly available also. If you get something else, supplies might be
difficult to come by in such an out-of-the-way area. Something to
check out before you commit!

--doug

Please understand that I HAVE A SINGLE CHANCE TO BUY.

I am not newbie in Linux. You can communicate me freely when using Linux
terminologies.

Thanks in advance.