Re: Debian Customization

On Mon, 9 Mar 2015 17:46:59 +0400
Gajadur Dwijesh <dwijesh1@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello..I wanted to know where is the location of files which can be
> used to customise the Debian user interface?
> i want to customise my screenlock, login screen and panels.
> Is there any software package that can be installed to help
> personalise your Debian interface?

That depends on which desktop environment (DE) you have installed -
there are a lot to choose from. For instance, if you have Xfce, a lot
can be customized from the GUI itself - right click on the desktop,
select "Applications" and "Settings Manager". There you can customize
the screenlocker, the window manager, panels, etc.

If you have GNOME, KDE, or something else, then the process is
different, and you need to tell us which one you have.

Petter

--
"I'm ionized"
"Are you sure?"