Re: Xfce Not Closing

On Sun, 8 Mar 2015 20:03:32 +0000
Brian <ad44@cityscape.co.uk> wrote:
> Essentially, I do the same as you and have no problem. Your output is
> the same as mine. In particular, you have 'Active=yes'.
>
> Mine is a new Jessie install. What about yours?

Pretty much the same. I installed Jessie from the testing  CD image. I
was running LXDE previously, but recently switched to Xfce. I'm not
really running anything odd; It's mostly a minimal system with most
things left at defaults. The only suspicion I have is that since it's a
minimal system (I tend to avoid the meta-packages and install things
individually), I might be missing a package that is causing this logout
behavior.

Is there a way to trace the logout command somehow to see what is
happening?