        From <clipped> <clipped>
        From: root@<clipped> (Cron Daemon)
        To: root@<clipped>
        Subject: Cron <root@<clipped>> test -x /usr/sbin/anacron ||
        ( cd / && run-parts --report /etc/cron.daily )
        Date: <clipped>

        /etc/cron.daily/logrotate:
        error: cups.dpkg-remove:1 duplicate log entry
        for /var/log/cups/access_log

After looking around, I found the culprits
were /etc/logrotate.d/cups-daemon and /etc/logrotate.d/cups.dpkg-remove

cups-daemon:
        /var/log/cups/*log {
                daily
                missingok
                rotate 7
                sharedscripts
                postrotate
                        invoke-rc.d --quiet cups restart > /dev/null
                endscript
                compress
                delaycompress
                notifempty
                create
        }
cups.dpkg-remove
        /var/log/cups/*log {
                daily
                missingok
                rotate 7
                sharedscripts
                postrotate
                        if [ -e /var/run/cups/cupsd.pid ]; then
                                invoke-rc.d --quiet cups force-reload
        > /dev/null
                                sleep 10
                        fi
                endscript
                compress
                notifempty
                create 640 root lpadmin
        }

cups-daemon is provided by the cups-daemon package, but dpkg cannot find
the provider for cups.dpkg-remove

I have two questions:
1) Where did /etc/logrotate.d/cups.dpkg-remove come from?
2) This configurations are for the same file, but they do slightly
different things. Which one should I remove?

Regards,
Laverne