have we any twittering-mode users on the list?

I tried using the package and almost got everything working with the
exception of one mystery for me.  I get the package authorized with
twitter, then the encrypting personal information dialog comes up where
I'm asked to enter a master password since I set that variable in my
.emacs file.  Unfortunately the documentation does not make clear what
needs to be entered to answer the questions so encryption fails everytime.
Is there something I should have done with g2 before downloading this
package I neglected to do?

jude <jdashiel@shellworld.net> Twitter: @JudeDaShiell