Re: My Friends Make Fun of My UI

On Wed, 04 Mar 2015 22:30:05 +0100
Erwan David <erwan@rail.eu.org> wrote:

> I would like to upgrade to Gnome so my desktop looks/feels a bit nicer

You seem to be saying you're tired of the minimalist life and want
to splash out a bit so there's only XFCE for that. That would be the next step
up from LXDE. Before getting a heavier DE you might try first these WM's:

Enlightenment IceWM Openbox Blackbox Fluxbox

They're lighter than LXDE. I've had experience with Fluxbox on a less powerful
machine five years back and it was good for what you 'say' you want.

--
CK