Re: In menuconfig when Load an Alternate Configuration File, can't enter the file name

Sven Hartge <sven@svenhartge.de> writes:

> csanyipal@gmail.com wrote:
>> Sven Hartge <sven@svenhartge.de> writes:
>
>>> You don't need to be and you should not be logged in as root to
>>> configure or compile a kernel.
>
>> Exactly. I know that. Still, the problem exist, regardless of what
>> user ( none root or root ) start the menuconfig, this field can't be
>> edited here.
>
> I cannot reproduce your problem here, regardless of what terminal type I
> use (xterm, rxvt, terminator, screen, ...). Can you try on a different
> system? Maybe something is really really wonky with the one you are
> using right now.

I copy from my headless Power PC box the source directory and cannot
reproduce the problem neither I.

So, what colud be the problem on my headless box?
As I sed, I'm running on it Debian GNU/Linux Wheezy system.

--
Regards from Pal