Very small fonts in KDE after installing Nvidia drivers

Hello,
I've just installed the nvidia drivers after following the instructions here https://wiki.debian.org/NvidiaGraphicsDrivers

but now my fonts are so small they are unreadable. My display is a HDMI television.

I think this could be related to the EDID settings but I'm not sure how to set this. I'm using the small piecewise Xorg described in the document.

echo -e 'Section "Device"\n\tIdentifier "My GPU"\n\tDriver "nvidia"\nEndSection' > /etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/20-nvidia.conf

I can't run nvidia-settings as I can't read the text,

Any ideas what changes I need to make to fix this please?
Thanks,
James