Re: Okular vs printer, okular 1, printer 0

On Tuesday 24 February 2015 21:50:21 Gene Heskett wrote:
> On Tuesday 24 February 2015 12:29:51 Lisi Reisz wrote:
> > On Tuesday 24 February 2015 17:19:13 Ric Moore wrote:
> > > On 02/24/2015 11:47 AM, Gene Heskett wrote:
> > >

> > > Gene, I hesitate to ask, but I must. Have you tried this page?
> > > http://support.brother.com/g/s/id/linux/en/faq_prn.html?c=us_ot&lang=en
> > >&c om ple=on&redirect=on
> > >
> > > Hope that helps, Ric
> >
> > From that:
> > ---------------------------------------
> > I print using one-side (single-side) setting for Linux. But The print
> > result is duplex printing.
> >

> > The print result may be duplex printing when the setting of the Brother
> > machine is duplex printing.
> > Please turn off duplex setting by the control panel, EWS or RPC.
>
> EWS or RPC?  I don't recall ever being introduced to them critters. :)
>
> But I did that, after printing all 4 pages of its info to see where the
> heck that choice was, under paper tray, yes it was on, now turned off.

Surely you want Duplex on?  Though it doesn't seem to make any difference.

Maybe Ubuntu had tweaked the driver, and it is the driver that is the problem.
Is there another driver available?  Does Brother not support its printers?
Could you not ask Brother for some help?

Lisi

Lisi