Re: Installation Debian 7.8

On 02/21/2015 07:31 PM, Sergio Castellón wrote:
I’d like to ask the following, I’m downloading the lates Debian 7.8, but I see 8 cd.iso files, do I have to download them all for a full insulation on my laptop?
I’d appreciate your response

If you have a broadband Internet connection available during installing, I'd download the netinst* image -- it's enough to get the installation going, and then pulls just what you need off the Internet for the rest of the installation:

    https://www.debian.org/distrib/netinst

    Small CDs or USB sticks

The CD/ DVD sets are best when you have no or slow Internet access, or you want to install repeatedly or on multiple machines.

HTH,

David