"This call may be monitored or recorded for quality assurance purposes"

debian-user:

I live in California, USA. I'm looking for Internet service providers, domain registrars, web hosting providers, e-mail hosting providers, virtual private server providers, etc., that respect California's communications privacy laws [1], by not monitoring or recording customer telephone calls. I prefer dealing with providers that can accept payment in United States dollars.

These providers do not seem to monitor or record customer telephone calls:

    qnet.com - Las Vegas, Nevada, USA

These providers seem to monitor or record customer telephone calls:

    godaddy.com - Scottsdale, Arizona, USA

    he.net - Fremont, California, USA *

* = provider will call back on an unmonitored/ unrecorded line if requested.

Please "Reply to List" and add/ update entries that you know of.

If you are a provider and feel that you are incorrectly listed above, please either "Reply to List" or reply to me off-list and I will forward your message to the list.

TIA,

David