Re: Re: mozilla / iceweasel and mailto: links

On Thu 12 Feb 2015 at 18:01:48 -0600, Charles Blair wrote:

> I tinkered with "Preferences/Applications".  Did not
> do anything about a special kind of Preference.  If
> this message gets posted, the thing worked :)
>
>    If so, thanks!

We would have guess what form your tinkering took. :)

For anyone looking to do the same as you Curt's suggestion works well.
The reason it apparently didn't work for me is that the machine I tested
on has claws-mail running all the time and the compose a mail window
came up behind the iceweasel window.

A silly observational mistake on my part.