Re: GRUB legal disclaimers before the menu

I did try the multiple-menu entries but the moment I put a dummy entry
the menu entry does not appear at all !

The only other way is painfully use the echo command

echo <line1>
echo <line2>
..
sleep 5

which will delay the boot by 5 seconds unconditionally.

One of the suggestions on IRC was to modify the code to do this but I
do not want to do this on production servers since once modified then
it becomes my responsibility to maintain and patch the grub code.