Re: Second attempt: keyboard & mouse failure

On Thursday 29 January 2015 23:00:14 Bob Proulx wrote:
> Hi, John,
> Have some patience.  It has only been three hours since your first
> message.  That is way too soon to be posting it again.  Most of the
> list won't have read it yet.  People will only respond if they have
> something to say about it.

As one of the people who saw it but neither read it nor responded, I might
have done so if I could have read it.

I have decided that life is too short.  If I can read sonething without too
much difficulty, I do so to see if I can help.  If I can only read it with
difficulty, I decide that that is the poster's problem not mine and pass on.

If you want the maximum number of eyeballs, make your post accessible.

Lisi