Upgrading Iceweasel; Other Packages from Experimental?

Hi,

I found the Debian Mozilla team webpage[1], which tells you how to get
a more recent version of iceweasel. I am running testing/jessie, and
want the release version of Iceweasel. Thus, I added the two
corresponding lines to my /etc/apt/sources.list. When I synced the
package index in apt, I suddenly had many package upgrades. I didn't
want this, I wanted my system to run all testing/jessie packages, with
only Iceweasel upgraded. Thus, I removed one line from my
/etc/apt/sources.list and now have the following:

deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ testing main contrib non-free
deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ testing-updates main contrib non-free
deb http://security.debian.org/ testing/updates main contrib non-free
deb http://cdn.debian.net/debian experimental main

Following the instructions, I installed Iceweasel with the -t option
to pin it from the 'experimental' repository. However, now that I've
installed some more software, I've noticed that a few packages are
also being installed from experimental, which is not what I want.

Is there a way to pin everything from the experimental repository to
be a low priority? I only want an updated Iceweasel and wish to avoid
any dependency problems in the future.

Thanks!

[1] http://mozilla.debian.net/