Re: Installing Debian on a Mac

On Mon, Jan 26, 2015 at 04:24:37PM +0200, Jonathan Copeland wrote:
> Hi Debian Community
>
> I am a student and need to have Debian installed on my Mac for my degree,
> What is the best and most secure way of doing this?

You have several options.

1. You can run Debian in a virtual machine.

2. You can repartition your disk(s) and install Debian in a
dual-boot.

3. You can wipe Mac OS and install Debian by itself.

In any of those scenarios, you can encrypt the Debian partitions
and make them secure enough to hold patient data.

What hardware do you have, and what other requirements do you
have?

-dsr-