Re: Continuing to use SysV; LTS

On 12/31/2014 02:32 PM, Jerry Stuckle wrote:

Really, your expectations are unrealistic, especially since you don't
know my clients, their business, their employees' qualifications and a
whole lot of other things about them.

But, they will pay money out to go distro shopping, reconfiguring all the existing installations to the new distro, etc. Which means someone is getting paid billable hours, eh?? Maybe you could talk them into investing that money into Devuan and spare themselves the headaches? :) Ric

Linux user# 44256