Re: Skipping fsck during boot with systemd?

> I want to get back to the root of the problem and claim, that I want
> to be able to interrupt *any* startup command, not just fsck.

Oh, yes, <aol-mode> me too! </aol-mode>!

Systemd's boot seems to suffer a lot more from such problems.  E.g. it
waits for a long time before timeout if one of the partitions in
/etc/fstab happens to be missing.  It seems to wait in various other
circumstances (something about waiting for the network, for example), so

I nowadays (since testing started using systemd) often have to wait when
booting my machine before I can login, even though none of the things
it's waiting for are needed for me to be able to login.

        Stefan