Re: Replacing systemd in Jessie

On 12/04/2014 03:16 PM, Lisi Reisz wrote:
On Thursday 04 December 2014 19:41:44 Brad Rogers wrote:
On Thu, 4 Dec 2014 18:48:31 +0000
Brian <ad44@cityscape.co.uk> wrote:

Hello Brian,

It probably also makes my behaviour stupid. But stupidity is in short
supply as you two have a monopoly on it and it doesn't look like you
you are going to do any sharing.

We were talking about a subset of developers, not *all* of them.
Re-read the thread, and that should become clear.

No, this is what had started that part of the thread:

<quote>
User's do contrain.  They even dictate.  Always have.  Developers
should, if they are samrt, be developing what customers want or need.
Not the other way around. That's the formula for going out of business.
Listening to your customers as well as your potential customers is just
good business.
</quote>

A generalised comment.

"Glittering Generality" perhaps? :) Ric