Re: boot fails on jessie on Acer Travelmate

Le 03/12/2014 06:24, Charlie a écrit :
On Wed, 03 Dec 2014 03:04:00 +0100 Pierre Couderc sent:

Save the file and the do an apt-get update  and  apt-get upgrade.
When this is complete and everything is configured.
I did that. But I had to repeat the upgrade operation many times
until I get a clear system with no more packet loaded with the last
upgrade.
Strange indeed.

Thank you Charlie,
But as I did all on correctly - I hope -, I think that this is a bug linked to my own computer.
So I want to declare it and my question is : where ?
If I get no better  answer, I sall declare it in grub-common