boot fails on jessie on Acer Travelmate

Hello

I have a problem with  jessie : my Acer Travelmate (P253) refuses to boot.

I have used 2 methods :
1- install wheezy, all is ok, I boot and boot again. I change it to jessie (following standard instructions) : I can boot no more 2- I have used net installer debian-jessie-DI-b2-amd64-netinst.iso . Same problem.

There is no message, but it seems that the HDD is not seen and the PC tries to boot on the network.

I have repeated many times the problem, so I suppose it is not a mistake of mine. I think that it did boot correctly with wheezy, but a regression in jessie creates the problem.

1- what am I missing ?
2- if it is a bug, in what package should I declare it ?

I am willing to help to fix the bug, if any.

Thank you in advance

Pierre Couderc