Re: Advice needed re TV internet media machine.

On Sun, Jul 6, 2014 at 7:51 PM, Lisi Reisz <lisi.reisz@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sunday 06 July 2014 11:27:25 Joe wrote:
>> We started with keyboard and mouse with the Pi, and then found it was
>> controllable by our TV remote control, through the HDMI connection. It
>> Just Worked.
>
> Lucky you.
>
> Lisi

Anyway, the point is, if you aren't ready to pop 800 pounds for an
almost guaranteed solution, many of us would suggest playing around a
bit more with your paperweight doorstop. A little creativity and
patience might get it running for you. If not, at least you'd be
getting ideas for other ways to use it.

--
Joel Rees

Be careful where you see conspiracy.