Re: repeatable dpkg-buildpackage

On Mon, May 26, 2014 at 05:06:01PM +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> On Mon, 2014-05-26 at 18:58 +0400, Reco wrote:
> > fakeroot
>
> ... regarding to some claims on this list is a PITA, at least when
> building a kernel. I run my scripts to build kernel-rts as root.

It's a good idea to recommend best practices that to post about personal
preferences, esp. when it goes against everything you'll read on the
subject.

Imagine all the conflicting replies if everyone wrote about their
personal likes and dislikes. Not to mention all the extra posts
required to correct the false information.

oppressing." --- Malcolm X