Re: 'box' as noun, was: wireless can DHCP but not DNS?

On Friday 23 May 2014 18:34:15 Tom Roche wrote:
> You are indeed confused. As a native speaker of English, I can assure you,
> 'box' is both noun and verb.

No, I am not confused.  I was trying not be verbose and overdid it.  Box IS a
verb.  It is also a noun.  Ethernet uis a noun.  In English English it is not
a verb.  If I am faced with two words, one of whixch at least has to be a
verb, I initially automatically choose the one that is a verb.  In this case
that did not make sense and I had to track back.

Lisi