Re: Is zeitgeist safe?

On Tue, May 06, 2014 at 11:09:28PM -0400, Jerry Stuckle wrote:
> On 5/6/2014 10:04 PM, Theodore Alcapotaxis wrote:

There was a debate in Toronto this past Friday with the past director of
NSA/CIA, Glen Greenwald (and 2 other people whose names I just can't
remember right now) - When Glen mentioned that the NSA didn't know how
much and how Snowden had taken, the former director didn't offer a rebuttal.
I'm sure he would have jumped on that if it was wrong. I've heard from other
reliable sources that they have no idea as well.