Re: WARNING: gnome-keyring:: couldn't connect to: /home/username/.cache/keyring-XXXXXX/pkcs11: No such file or directory

On Thu, 2014-05-01 at 22:06 -0700, David Christensen wrote:
> Any suggestions?

Don't use MATE. I've got MATE and Cinnamon installed, because I like
GNOME 2, but I neither use MATE nor Cinnamon. IMO both DEs are a PITA.

JFTR I sometimes still use Xfce4, but after testing several DEs and WMs,
I now prefer JWM.

--
Please compare Leonardo da Vinci with Albert Einstein, regarding to
scientific insights and compare his drawings with Richard Corben