Re: qemu not grabbing control keys

> Sorry, misunderstood...

No worries, wasnt clear enough in my original message.

> Are you modifying the "mouse grab" keyboard shortcut?
>
> If you add "-ctrl-grab" to your qemu command, can you use
> "right-ctrl-" rather than "ctrl-alt-" in the above commands?

I tried that, didnt work. Neither does -alt-grab work. But in all cases
grabbing and ungrabbing the mouse works. So normally the ctrl-alt grabs
ungrabs the mouse but ctrl-alt-2 does not give me the qemu console, with
the -alt-grab option then ctrl-alt-shift grabs/ungrabs the mouse but
ctrl-alt-shift-2 does not give me the qemu console, with -ctrl-grab the
right ctrl grabs/ungrabs the mouse but ctrl-2 does not give me the qemu
console.

Cheers, Oli