Re: Was I deleted?

Am Montag, 31. März 2014, 19:29:58 schrieben Sie:
> (offlist). I can read you. Maybe incoming mail ended up in spam?
> Ciao
> -F
>
> On Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 07:26:48PM +0200, Hans wrote:
> > Hey, was I rermoved from the list? Or is the mailserver down?
> >
> > I don't get any mails from the list at the moment. In the past I got about
> > 10-50 Mails every day - now exact zero.
> >
> > This is also a testmail, so sorry for the noise.
> >
> > Best
> >
> > Hans

No, not on my pc. Maybe at my provider. I will check it out. Strange, as I
disabled the spam filter at my provider, and here on my pc spam goes ionto a
spam folder, and will not be deleted.

But thank you, for informing me. However, I get not a single mail from the
list. Strange....

Best

Hans