Re: Octave plot bug in Debian testing branch

And this says update all dependencies:
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?41071

祝好,
========================
He who is worthy to receive his days and nights is worthy to receive* all
else* from you (and me).
                                                 The Prophet, Gibran Kahlil

On Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 5:43 PM, Hörmetjan Yiltiz <hyiltiz@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I guess I should have sent this to dev list rather than this one.
For short, Octave panics with segfault after `plot(1:5)' function.

This problem might be caused by upstream:
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=41067

I think we need our packager to get the patch in the system.

thanks!

​Best,