The current enforced switch to Wayland (likely not for stable)

Hi,

today I needed to cancel an upgrade for my stable, testing, unstable
mix, since the upgrade wanted to remove xserver-xorg.

I can't find an official Debian Wiki about Wayland.

If I should switch to Wayland, how do I keep or get back my xorg.conf
settings?

Section "ServerLayout"
	Identifier     "X.org Configured"
	Screen      0  "Screen0" 0 0
EndSection

Section "Monitor"
	Identifier   "Monitor0"
  	DisplaySize  305 230
  	HorizSync    29-98
  	VertRefresh  50-120
	modeline     "1152x864" 128.42 1152 1232 1360 1568 864 865 868 910
  	Gamma	     1.0
EndSection

Section "Device"
	Identifier  "Card0"
	Driver	"radeon"
EndSection

Section "Screen"
	Identifier "Screen0"
	Device     "Card0"
	Monitor    "Monitor0"
	SubSection "Display"
		Viewport   0 0
		Depth	24
		Modes      "1152x864"
	EndSubSection
EndSection
Section "ServerFlags"
    Option "BlankTime" "0"
    Option "StandbyTime" "0"
    Option "SuspendTime" "0"
    Option "OffTime" "0"
EndSection

What do I have to do, to run an X session of user "b" by user "a"? Will
xhost +  still work?

Does Wayland now provide all functionality xserver-xorg does provide?
Not long ago there was a discussion and it was evident Wayland didn't.

Regards,
Ralf