Re: Spreading NIC interrupts across multiple CPUs

I don't on either the Dell or HP. I tried it on the Dells, but it didn't do anything on one, and just moved the interrupts from CPU0 to CPU1 on the other.

On the HP that is balancing perfectly, I don't have the irqbalance package installed, it just worked from the get-go.

-Aaron