How to use Orca speech output in Libreoffice?

Hi,

I'm new to Orca, but have to set it up for a friend. I'm using
stable with Orca 3.4.2-2.

When using Iceweasel (24.3.0esr-1~deb7u1), Orca talks to me, e.g.
reads selected text and reads most (but not all!) menu entries.
Also, I can press the magic "Orca modifier" (here: CAPSLOCK) to
get the configuration dialog.

In Libreoffice (1:4.1.4-2~bpo70+1) nothing happens. If I press the
Orca modifier, this is not catched by Orca, but it seems to get
through to Libreoffice. What am I missing?

Thanks in advance!