Time Zone Questions

	What is the difference between the 3 versions of various
time zone files? I live in the US-Central time zone and wanted
to set a debian system to London time which means replacing
/etc/localtime to the file that coresponds to London. That's
when I discovered that there are 3 Londons and 3 Chicagos.

/usr/share/zoneinfo/right/America/Chicago
/usr/share/zoneinfo/America/Chicago
/usr/share/zoneinfo/posix/America/Chicago

	What is the significance of the right and the posix
versions of the files?

	I want to record some radio programs and DST and BST
don't start and stop at the same times.

	This is not an urgent request, but I am curious as to
why the 3 versions? The posix version is identical to one of the
other 2, at least for Chicago.

Thank you.
Martin McCormick