Debian on a Dell Latitude E7440

Hello list,

Sadly, my 11 year-old Toshiba laptop has become physically unusable*, and
I will be receiving a new laptop at work. We are looking at the Dell E7440,
and my initial look tells me I will be getting something that should run a
pure Debian main installation, but I figured I would ask to be safe.

The important specs are:
i7-4600U Processor
Intel Integrated HD 4400 Graphics
Intel Dual Back Wireless-AC 7260 802.11AC Wi-Fi + BT 4.0LE Half Mini Card
OR Dell 1506 802.11n Single Band Wi-Fi Half Mini Card
OR Dell 1601 WiGig + WLAN + BT Tri-Band Wireless Half Mini Card

It comes pre-loaded with Ubuntu which is somewhat encouraging in that at
least Linux can run it. I just want to make sure that there are drivers in
Debian to support the equipment.

This will also come with a built in camera that I may find useful, but is
not necessary. It is listed as Light Sensitive Webcam and Noise Cancelling
Digital Array Mic, Product Code: NTCAMM, SKU: 325-BBCL.

I've not worked with anything this new that isn't a server, but I'm assuming
the install would be straight forward too? I ask because of some of the EFI
questions I've seen here and there.

Anybody got pros or cons to offer?

Thanks, Craig

*Hinges broken beyond repair. 11 years old with just 512MB of RAM, but still
running Wheezy with an XFCE desktop just fine! Case is cracked, battery lasts
about ten minutes, touchpad is dead, and the screen has several scuffs. Still,
it is a shame to see it go.