Re: Proposal - preserve freedom of choice of init systems - SysV is FINE. Systemd won, sysV/OpenRC/etc fans must leave

Can't do it all myself.
Debian was created by 1000s of people.

The systemd people take over.

They then say all anti-systemd debate is trlling
or spm, and that anyone that doesn't
like systemd has to go make their own
linux distribution by themselves,
no matter the fact that they, the systemd
people did not create debian, they just
co-opted it by targeting the decision
making positions.

It's OK for the systemd people to use others.
Anyone else has to go it alone, even if
what they like is allready supported.

"buh buy, we won, gtfo"
Here's the door to bsd, etc.

It's like getting kicked out of your own country.
"Go create your own, we bought the politicians and
thus control the passive army"