Re: Four people decided the fate of debian with systemd. Bad faith likely

On Sun, Mar 2, 2014 at 9:41 PM, NoTo CTTE
<usspookslovesystmd@muchomail.com> wrote:
> Systemd is over 200,000 lines of ring0 running bullshit.
> Regular inits are under 10k lines of code inclusive.
> Some are 100 lines of code.
>
> Hmm which is easier to find exploits in.
> SystemD.
>
> Notice how the [...]

Just for the record, I consider this post to be a reverse shill, an
attempt to get all arguments against systemd painted with the broad
brush of fanatacism, misplaced fundamentalism, and sheer lunacy.

--
Joel Rees

Be careful where you see conspiracy.
Look first in your own heart.