jessie/kde, outbursts of mouse and keyboard input, which package may be responsible?

I've installed Jessie with KDE on a Dell E7440. Impressive hardware
and most stuff works out of the box.

But, occasionally the GUI spews out mouse and keyboard input very
rapidly and clearly without my own input. The event may last one or a
few seconds, and I estimate there may be houndreds of key or mouse
events. Depending on where KDE thinks the mouse clicks are made, some
changes may be made, some stuff may be written in a terminal window,
some text copied and input in a terminal or a text editor, etc. Quite
annoying actually.

I'd like to report this as a bug, but I've no idea which package the
erroneous behaviour may be in. Therefore I'd appreciate any clues from
the combined wisdom on the debian-user list.

Supposedlly some alternatives may be:
xserver-xorg-input-*
kmousetool

Some more details follow below.

Anders

The laptop is new, Debian Testing / Jessie has been installed for a
month, updated every day and the problem has persisted during the
entire time. I have also the original Win7 installation and there has
been no such problems when running Win7, but admittedly I've done that
only for about 5 hours during this month.

uname -a

Linux cumulus 3.12-1-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 3.12.6-2 (2013-12-29) x86_64 GNU/Linux

lspci

00:00.0 Host bridge: Intel Corporation Haswell-ULT DRAM Controller (rev 0b)
00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation Haswell-ULT Integrated Graphics Controller (rev 0b)
00:03.0 Audio device: Intel Corporation Haswell-ULT HD Audio Controller (rev 0b)
00:14.0 USB controller: Intel Corporation Lynx Point-LP USB xHCI HC (rev 04)
00:16.0 Communication controller: Intel Corporation Lynx Point-LP HECI #0 (rev 04)
00:16.3 Serial controller: Intel Corporation Lynx Point-LP HECI KT (rev 04)
00:19.0 Ethernet controller: Intel Corporation Ethernet Connection I218-LM (rev 04)
00:1b.0 Audio device: Intel Corporation Lynx Point-LP HD Audio Controller (rev 04)
00:1c.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation Lynx Point-LP PCI Express Root Port 1 (rev e4)
00:1c.3 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation Lynx Point-LP PCI Express Root Port 4 (rev e4)
00:1c.4 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation Lynx Point-LP PCI Express Root Port 5 (rev e4)
00:1d.0 USB controller: Intel Corporation Lynx Point-LP USB EHCI #1 (rev 04)
00:1f.0 ISA bridge: Intel Corporation Lynx Point-LP LPC Controller (rev 04)
00:1f.2 RAID bus controller: Intel Corporation 82801 Mobile SATA Controller [RAID mode] (rev 04)
00:1f.3 SMBus: Intel Corporation Lynx Point-LP SMBus Controller (rev 04)
02:00.0 Network controller: Intel Corporation Wireless 7260 (rev 73)
03:00.0 SD Host controller: O2 Micro, Inc. Device 8520 (rev 01)