Debian on iBook G4 Running OSX Tiger

I have recently obtained a Mac iBook G4 running OSX Tiger, and after
very good experiences
using Debian on a Windows laptop, I tried to get my head round the
instructions without success, I wonder if some kind soul could give me
easy instructions on how to install it on a Mac iBook G4.

I dont have any Tiger installation disks and I'm not sure if any
specific versions of Debian are required. I intent to partition the
hard drive for Debian only.

Can this be done and can easily understood instructions be referred to
to help me?
--

<b>Graham Todd</b>