Lid state incorrectly reported

Hi,

I am using debian Jessie and systemd (215-7) is not handling
the lid state correctly after I reopen it. (the lid state stay to close)

So, because of the following commit, my system constantly suspend until I reboot it.
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/systemd/systemd/commit/?id=ed4ba7e4f652150310d062ffbdfefb4521ce1054

I have used the program in the following thread to test the lid state
(His problem was similar : lid state incorrectly set on boot)

If I suspend manually the lid state stay to open and the problem does not arise.

I have a Samsung NP-N150-JP04FR

What can I do to fix that ?

thank you