Re: Transición a Debian

On Sat, Dec 13, 2014 at 6:21 PM, Renaud OLGIATI <renaud@olgiati-in-paraguay.org> wrote:
On Sat, 13 Dec 2014 18:47:02 +0100
Jerome BENOIT <g6299304p@rezozer.net> wrote:

> Hola, this is an English Forum.
> Cheers, Jerome

It pains me, especially at this Xmas time, to see this kind of un-helpful rebuke given without any sort of useful reply to the original query, or at least some pointer where the enquirer could find the answer, or help, in his own language.

Cheers,

Ron.

I had thought to use google translate to reply to the query in the posting but was not sure how well that work in practice so I decided against it.

Regards

Michael Fothergill

Benedicite , sancti et superexaltate systemd