Re: Two monitors on a Matrox G450.

On 12/12/2014 09:34 PM, peter@easthope.ca wrote:
From: Ric Moore <wayward4now@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 16:37:09 -0500
Is this in a desktop machine?
Can you remove the board?
If so, is there a window nearby?
Then, open the window and throw that board out. :)

Will aim for a recycling bin about 2 km distant.

Older nVidia boards, ten times as capable as that Matrox device, go for $20, or less, all day long.

Will see what else was donated.

From: Sven Hartge <sven@svenhartge.de>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 00:19:45 +0100
So, please, put this graphics card to rest and just use a cheap, fanless
Nvidia or ATI ...

See above.

Thanks fellows,                         ... Peter E.

It's all heartbreak out there. Our computers are the worst of mistresses. But, you still love them. :) Ric

Linux user# 44256