Re: How is typical home computer used today?

On Thursday 11 December 2014 06:17:39 Bret Busby wrote:
> And, with all of the definitions and contentions that people have, is
> a gateway/firewall server, as a single point of access to the
> Internet, and, also, as a separate device, a modem/router, that allows
> four connections from behind it, which modem router includes a
> coinfigurable firewall, and other configurable settings, not, by the
> various definitions given, qualified to be regarded as a "Multi-seat
> PC"?

No, because mulit-seta refers ot multiple people not multiple functions.

Bret, it is an acknowledged term.  The fact that you do not know it, does not
in any way invalidate it.  There are many things that I don't know.  That
does not invalidate them.

Lisi