Re: rather OT - was - Re: Latin "joke", was Re: running two CPU's in parallel with e.g. Beowulf in the same box.....

Remind me not to use Google Translate.  The whisky is agreeable but the meat
has gone bad!!!

Lisi

I tried translating one of the current mailing list topics - "Debian fork: Devuan, Debian without systemd" into Latin using google translate....

What you get is:

Debian furca : Devuan , Debian absque systemd

If you translate that back to English again it comes back with

Debian fork : Devuan , Debian without systemd - but that doesn't give me much confidence any more.

It could just be a fluke.

Regards

Michael Fothergill