Re: rather OT - was - Re: Latin "joke", was Re: running two CPU's in parallel with e.g. Beowulf in the same box.....

> A novus fuscinulam Debian - Devuan pulsantes apparuit absque ulla
> logicas rationem omnino ....

"A new (way of doing impolite things to, or, an impolite adjective to
show dislike for) Debian - De Van is a pulsing apparition with all of
its "abs" logically rationed everywhere"

?

???

That was funny....   I think it is better than I was aiming for here.

If you put into google translate (Latin to English) you get:

A new fork of Debian - Devuan magically appeared without any logical reason at all ....

Regards

Michael Fothergill