Re: rather OT - was - Re: Latin "joke", was Re: running two CPU's in parallel with e.g. Beowulf in the same box.....

>> Not a bad translation, in fact, but the grammar is a bit of a mess.  It is
> (the) Latin men you have sucking, not the language, and you have more than
> one of them so they should suck not sucks.  (Latini is plural and sugit is
> singular.)

I tried doing this again in French but it is not as easy as I thought.

Oh well....

Regards

Michael Fothergill

A novus fuscinulam Debian - Devuan pulsantes apparuit absque ulla logicas rationem omnino ....