Re: no microphone in skype

On 2014-12-07 06:02, kamaraju kusumanchi wrote:
> Sure, that might as well be the case! But it is not the topic of this
> thread. My intention is to get a working version of Skype on this
> Debian machine. I do not want this thread to become a platform for
> another OS flamewar.

I was simply trying to give you an alternative. Because I am somewhat
tired of all these Skype threads that pop-up every 4 weeks or so if
somebody can't manage to get his HW running or Skype breaks things or
you have to tweak the version in a hex editor so it works or ... should
I continue? I said "Skype" (the product) is the problem, I never spoke
about any OS.

Read carefully please and sorry for trying to help.