Re: Debian fork: 'Devuan', Debian without Systemd

On 12/03/2014 04:18 PM, Märk Owen wrote:
On Wed, 03 Dec 2014 21:50:05 +0100
maderios <maderios@gmail.com> wrote:

On 12/03/2014 08:37 PM, Martinx - ジェームズ wrote:

Jessie isn't Debian.

Devuan IS (will be) what we know about Debian! Waiting to see Joel
joining Devuan... lol

I've no problem with systemd (Sid), it works fine). I dont understand
why some people complain about systemd.
Devuan is not Mint or Ubuntu, I think it has no future and everyone
will forget that systemd is new...

What about the people who will want to use another init system in
Debian then? I mean, Linux is supposed to be about choice, right?

Right, it IS about choice ...by those who do the choosing. :) Ric
Linux user# 44256