Re: Systemd debugging

Haines Brown <haines@histomat.net> wrote:

> I intalled Jessie and ran into troubles. One of them was an error
> mesage during boot: Failed to Start Load Kernel Modules. Neverthess, I
> could boot successfully. I do have /lib/modules/3.16.0-4-686-pae.

> In pursuing this issue, the first thing I found out was that bootlogd is
> not used with systemd. So instead I did:

>     # systemd --test
>     Don't run test mode as root

> How else is it run?

Use

  systemctl --failed

to list failed units. Then use

  systemctl status name_of_failed.service

to get further information.

In your case, this would be

  systemctl status systemd-modules-load.service

which should show you the logs associated with the failed modules.
Probably you have modules listed in /etc/modules which cannot be loaded.

Grüße,
Sven.

--
Sigmentation fault. Core dumped.