NFS homedirs and icon position

Hello,

I have a strange problem with homedirs on NFS (Wheezy), using Gnome3
Classic. With "advanced settings" I configured the desktop so that users
can place icons on it.

The problem is that after ordening the icons and rebooting the machine,
the position of the icons is the old position again...

This is only with users who store the homedir using NFS. Each machine
has a normal user too for maintenance, there is no problem.

I use LDAP, and Kerberos for authentication.

Who knows how the icon position is stored, or what to do against this
problem?

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis.

--
Paul van der Vlis Linux systeembeheer, Groningen
http://www.vandervlis.nl