Re: Warning - bleachbit might kill KDE

On 22/11/14 05:53, Lisi Reisz wrote:
> On Friday 21 November 2014 18:42:20 Stephen Allen wrote:
>>> So, do not use this option in bleachbit! I already filed a bugreport and
>>> think this warning might help others.
>>
>> You should file a bug report. Run reportbug, should be on your debian
>> system.
>
> Erm...
>
> Lisi

Lisi, my first thought also, but... 'perhaps' Stephen *did* read the
OP's comment, and like myself, as a result of looking for the bug report
in an effort to find any useful information without having to ask the OP
- couldn't find any such bug report.

Refs:-
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bleachbit/
https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=bleachbit;dist=all